Saturday 8 December 2012

Favorite Primers

December 7th - Favorite Primers





 
Going to keep this short since I'm not very keen on which primer to use for which skin, and to help cover what, but these are the only two primers I've used and have not had much motivation to try a different one, but wouldn't mind suggestions to give a shot.

I use BH Cosmetic's Foundation Primer for everyday makeup and when my skin isn't having a bad skin day for whatever reason. I seriously love BH Cosmetics, their product is worth far more than what they sell it for, their shipping is always fast without any product being ruined or pressed powders being cracked, and don't  get me started on the pigments in their eyeshadow line, nrrgggggggsooogood. This wasn't my first primer I tried, but I believe I picked it up on sale for around 10$ last year, so I thought why not? I haven't decided which is honestly better between this and the other brand I use, but it's easily less than half the price for roughly the same amount of product. Has not bothered my sensitive skin at all. Always goes on smooth, and my Foundation never clumps on top of it.


I also use GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer by the company Gosh, which is a Denmark cosmetics company under-represented in Canada. I found their line by fluke at a local Drug Store (Where I buy my pink and purple hair dye, even though Shoppers Drug Mart isn't supposed to have it) so I picked up some different things from them to play with, including my first primer ever! I never needed primer, but since taking new medication my skin needed some help getting foundation to go on evenly. I was blown away with how much better and smoother my skin looked even with just primer on, and have never looked back since. I am not sure you can still buy GOSH in Canada, but his set me back 25$, which I believe is still cheap on the primer cost scale (Which is a little depressing). So I use and save this for my bad skin days only, since my cheaper BH primer doesn't always measure up on those days.

Alright, wrote more than I meant to, but those are my favorite and only primers. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment