Monday 3 December 2012

3 Makeup Products You'd Recommend to a Friend

December 3rd - 3 Makeup Produces You'd Recommend to a Friend

Alright, I spent most of yesterday thinking this one over, and I've come up with three and an honourable mention.




First off is Manic Panic's pressed powder.
I bought Virgin first, which is just pressed white powder, for costuming. I found out that it blended really well into my skin and it was only a little bit lighter (A scary though, huh?). I ended up picking it up later on again when I ran out, and decided to try Vampyre's Veil in Moonlight as well. Moonlight is only a touch darker so it works perfectly on top of my foundation, along with Virgin used for very natural highlights. If you have pale sensitive skin like me, you want these. It goes on velvety smooth and wears light. Never once has it aggravated my skin or worn off. I still suggest using a transparent powder over top to set it, but it's all weightless and breathable.




Doll Eye Mascara in Volume by Nyx




I was skeptical about this mascara, but I decided to just grab it when I ordered my Jumbo Eye Pencils from Nyx, and I am happy I did. When I'm wearing it I sometimes get asked if I am wearing fake eyelashes, since my natural eyelashes are very thin and light. It's easily built on and layered without looking globby, to really give that thick and full look to your eyelashes. It also gives you a bit of a curl without need of a curler.





Super Skinny Eye Marker by Nyx




Another sucessful impluse by. I have really shaky hands most of the time, so I have a hard time dealing with eyeliners that are unforgiving. This liner is very forgiving, and goes on smooth and iseasy to create a flawless wing tip with it for a cat-eye. I use an angle brush to put on black eyeshadow as a base for my liner, I find it easier after that way. I just apply this on top of the base, and it makes it look like I have a really steady hand.



Honourable Mentions

Use a primer for all over your face before you apply any makeup. DO IT. I put it on right after my moisturizer lotion. It helps fill in your pores, to let you put on flawless foundation, but it also protects them from your makeup. Primers depend on your skin type and really trial and error, but you won't realize how much you need to use a primer till you have. You won't go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment