Saturday 15 December 2012

Dupe

December 11th - Dupe

This is supposed to be a cheaper alternative to my favorite product, but all my favorite products aren't very expensive at all, and if I found a cheaper alternative I'd maybe save no more than a dollar because I really shop around.

So I decided to go with what I keep my products in.



I bought this recently, just tagging it on with my Black Friday sale buys because I actually just used to throw all my makeup in a bin and several small bags I have gotten over the year. At $50 it was an expensive impulse buy, both with cost of shipping (since it's heavy) and the actual item cost. I can't complain on the quality, however. It's very sturdy and the material it's made out of will 
At $17.25 on Amazin, this is about the same size as the other one, but you can't be sure of the quality. I am just using this as an example for a cheaper option, but considering how much I paid in shipping for the case I got, buying something locally would have been a better way to go. Though I have now learned my lesson, if you're buying something heavy buy a local alternative.


No comments:

Post a Comment